- Rotary projects around the globe – December 2022on December 1, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in the United States, Mexico, Germany, Italy, and India.
- A community cureon November 30, 2022 at 7:27 pm
Backed by Rotary’s Programs of Scale award, Partners for a Malaria-Free Zambia confronts a worldwide malady at the […]
- Turning wine bottles back into sandon November 28, 2022 at 9:08 pm
A club in Washington’s wine country uses a novel approach to keep glass out of the landfill.
- Leveraging expertise with Ashokaon November 18, 2022 at 5:02 pm
Leveraging expertise with AshokaRotary’s partnership with Ashoka brings together the vision of Ashoka’s social […]
- Engagement through experienceson November 17, 2022 at 7:31 pm
During the COVID-19 pandemic's initial U.S. wave in 2020, Detroit, Michigan, was one of many cities where first […]
- Using district resource networkson November 17, 2022 at 7:31 pm
For a long time, the incredible amount of knowledge within Rotary that could help clubs create more effective and […]
- Leveraging expertise: Habitat for Humanityon November 17, 2022 at 7:31 pm
Rotary and Habitat for Humanity International attract the same kind of service-minded people, and the partnership […]
- Leveraging expertise: Mediators Beyond Borders Internationalon November 11, 2022 at 2:24 pm
Addressing conflict through a grassroots process that puts people at the center and involves the whole community is a […]
- Virtual visit: Uganda club paying it forward with microloanson November 1, 2022 at 1:05 pm
A Rotary club in Uganda, whose members are all women, uses microloans to help invest in their community.
- A capital destinationon November 1, 2022 at 1:05 pm
Visitors to Melbourne, site of the Rotary International Convention, will encounter an abundance of culinary, cultural, […]
- Rotary Projects Around the Globe - November 2022on November 1, 2022 at 1:05 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in the Dominican Republic, the United States, Romania, Germany, and Australia.
- Rotary members, Ukraine Friends deliver ambulances to Ukrainian officialson October 31, 2022 at 1:45 pm
A convoy of 40 ambulances wound its way from Slovakia to Kyiv, bringing the critically needed vehicles to Ukrainian […]
- Global health leaders see a clear path to polio eradicationon October 25, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Rotary and WHO’s World Polio Day 2022 and Beyond event in Geneva, Switzerland, brought health experts together to […]
- Rotary and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation extending fundraising partnership to eradicate polioon October 18, 2022 at 6:51 pm
Rotary and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation extending fundraising partnership to eradicate polioPartnership […]
- Austrian Rotary member Anton Zeilinger wins Nobel Prize in physicson October 14, 2022 at 1:26 pm
Austrian Rotary member Anton Zeilinger wins Nobel Prize in