Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures and occupations who want to use their distinct expertise for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Together, we empower youth, improve health, promote peace, and advance our communities in all corners of the globe.
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- Rotary honors six members as People of Action Champions of Impacton February 22, 2024 at 6:43 pm
Members promoted mental health, protected mangrove forests, and helped Indigenous young people increase their economic […]
- Rotary in Ukraine stronger two years after war beganon February 22, 2024 at 6:05 pm
District 2232 is working to identify needs, connect with Rotary clubs worldwide, and support those affected by the war
- For the love of dogson February 16, 2024 at 6:00 pm
Members of a Korean Rotary Club help at a dog shelter
- More than US$2 million collected for Turkey, Syria after earthquakeon February 15, 2024 at 9:42 pm
Rotary members continue to provide relief a year later to those affected
- Rotary partners with Bahcesehir University to establish Peace Center in Turkeyon February 8, 2024 at 2:04 pm
Rotary partners with Bahçeşehir University to establish Peace Center in TurkeyNew center will train regional […]