Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures and occupations who want to use their distinct expertise for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Together, we empower youth, improve health, promote peace, and advance our communities in all corners of the globe.
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- Rotary to amplify climate action at COP28 in Dubaion September 21, 2023 at 6:13 pm
Rotary to amplify climate action at COP28 in DubaiRotary will help facilitate collaboration on community-led climate […]
- Leading with heart: Vietnam gets a new Rotaract clubon September 21, 2023 at 4:46 pm
There’s a lot of female energy in the Rotaract Club of One Million Lives Saigon: The charter president, president, […]
- Rotary Foundation Trustees establish targeted funds to aid Moroccoon September 21, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Rotary Foundation Trustees establish targeted funds to aid Morocco
- Rotary members provide modular housing to Ukraineon August 31, 2023 at 6:04 pm
Affordable and easy to install, the prefabricated houses offer shelter – and a sense of hope
- Rotary projects around the globe September 2023on August 30, 2023 at 1:50 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in Belize, the United States, Canada, India, and the United Kingdom.