Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures and occupations who want to use their distinct expertise for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Together, we empower youth, improve health, promote peace, and advance our communities in all corners of the globe.
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- A warming world adds peril for a way of lifeon March 30, 2023 at 3:15 pm
After historic wildfires, an economic recovery in Turkey aims to preserve a traditional culture.
- Rotary projects around the globe April 2023on March 30, 2023 at 3:10 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action the United States, Canada, Italy, the United Kingdom and Uganda.
- A Peace Fellow and polio survivor focuses on accessibilityon March 30, 2023 at 2:08 pm
Rotary Peace Fellow Ronald Kasule dedicates himself to providing others with the opportunities that were denied to him.
- Small Rotary club in Ecuador’s Andes delivers big on water projecton March 20, 2023 at 6:01 pm
High in the Andes, an indigenous community had been waiting more than a decade for clean drinking water.
- First Rotaract RPIC talks about creativity, community, and hatson March 13, 2023 at 2:09 pm
As World Rotaract Week (13-19 March) kicks off, Rotaractor and public image coordinator Philip Flindt shares his […]